Deadline for the Abstract Submissions 23:59, Oct. 21, 2019 (GMT+8)
Early Registration Deadline 23:59, Dec. 9, 2019 (GMT+8)
Author Registration Deadline 23:59, Dec. 9, 2019 (GMT+8)
Online Registration Deadline 23:59, Jan. 3, 2020 (GMT+8)
- Hair Restoration
- Advances in FPRS Science
- Trauma in FPRS
- Minimal Invasive Procedures
- Functional Reconstruction in FPRS
- Facial Contouring Surgery
- All abstracts must be submitted and be received before October 21, 2019 through Online Abstract Submission System.
- A maximum of 3 abstracts may be submitted by each presenting author.
- Presenting authors whose abstracts are accepted for presentation must register for the Congress and pay the required registration fee before Dec 9, 2019.
- The user of this account would be recognizing as the presenting author of each submitted paper.
- The on-line submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the abstract for all purposes of the Congress usage without further notice.
- The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different abstract categories.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- The maximum co-authors of each submission are 10 people. Co-authors who are not listed in the submission system will not be shown on the abstract book.
- All authors named in this abstract have agreed to its submission for presentation at IFFPSS 2020, and that the authors are responsible for the data and agree with the stated results.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the IFFPSS 2020, reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral, poster or video presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee of the IFFPSS 2020, and reviewing results will be announced by emailing a notice of acceptance / rejection to presenting authors only by November 15, 2019
- Abstract title is limited to 30 words (First letter of the title should be capitalized).
- A short abstract is required, which must be typed in ENGLISH with the body limited to 300 words.
Ms. Kelly Hou | IFFPSS Secretariat
TEL: +886-2-2798-8329 ext.38 | Fax: +886-2-2798-6225