Deadline for the Abstract Submissions 23:59, Oct. 21, 2019 (GMT+8)
Early Registration Deadline 23:59, Dec. 9, 2019 (GMT+8)
Author Registration Deadline 23:59, Dec. 9, 2019 (GMT+8)
Online Registration Deadline 23:59, Jan. 3, 2020 (GMT+8)
|Registration Type||Early Bird
-Dec 9, 2019
Dec 10, 2019-Jan 3, 2020
Feb 6, 2020-Feb 9, 2020
|IFFPSS Member Physician||NTD 36,500||USD 1,140||NTD 46,100||USD 1,440||NTD 52,100||USD 1,640|
|Non-Member Physician||NTD 51,800||USD 1,620||NTD 57,600||USD 1,800||NTD 63,600||USD 2,000|
|Invited Speaker/ Faculty
|NTD 29,600||USD 925||NTD 31,200||USD 975||NTD 37,200||USD 1,175|
|Invited Speaker/ Faculty
|NTD 29,600||USD 925||NTD 32,800||USD 1,025||NTD 38,800||USD 1,225|
|IFFPSS Member Resident||NTD 12,800||USD 400||NTD 19,200||USD 600||NTD 25,200||USD 800|
|Non-Member Resident||NTD 17,600||USD 550||NTD 24,000||USD 750||NTD 30,000||USD 950|
|RN/ Allied Health Professional||NTD 17,600||USD 550||NTD 24,000||USD 750||NTD 30,000||USD 950|
|Medical Student||NTD 10,400||USD 325||NTD 16,800||USD 525||NTD 22,800||USD 725|
|Spouse/ Guest||NTD 9,600||USD 300||NTD 12,800||USD 400||NTD 18,800||USD 600|
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ASEAN Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Colombian Society of Facial Plastic Surgery and Rhinology
- Ecuadorian Society of Rhinology and Facial Surgery
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery (India) FRCS(I)
- Pan Asia Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Taiwan Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The Brazilian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- The Korean Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The Mexican Society of Rhinology and Facial Surgery
- Venezuelan Society of Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery
* Based on the world bank report, registers from the LOW-INCOME ECONOMIES and LOWER-MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES countries can take discount for 50% off. Country of LOW-INCOME ECONOMIES and LOWER-MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES
|Gala Dinner||NTD 3,200 (approx. USD 100)|
|Congress Tour||Night Tour
NTD 540 (approx. USD 18)
NTD 1,300 (approx. USD 43)
|After Congress Tour
NTD 9,900 (approx. USD 330)
* Please click here for more detailed information about Congress Tour國內與會者報名資訊 Note
- All registration fees will be charged in New Taiwan Dollar. The fees in US Dollar are for reference only.
- Registration is only valid upon receipt of the Full Payment.
- If you are IFFPSS Member, please provide the membership certificate or documentary certificate of each society. The on-site registration is also the same. If you can not provide the certificate, we will regard as Non-Member.
- If you choose Medical Student, please provide a student certification for the registration system. e.g. valid student ID card.
- The Congress Tour is for Overseas Attendees to register only.
|Category||Main Congress||Congress Kit||Exhibition||Coffee Break||Welcome reception||Gala Dinner||Congress Tour|
Payment must be made in NT Dollars and the payment could be made by either of the method mentioned below. Please note that applicants will be responsible of all bank charges incurred.
Only International Credit Cards of Visa, Master and JCB Card are accepted.
Participants who choose to pay by telegraph transfer are kindly requested to UPLOAD the remittance receipt via the registration system to confirm your payment. Once we confirmed your payment with the bank, you will receive the official receipt within 7-15 working days.
Notification of cancellation and request for refunds must be sent in writing to the IFFPSS 2020 Registration Office. The following cancellation and refund policies will apply:
Before Dec 9, 2019 70% refund of Registration Fee
Dec 10, 2019- Jan 14, 2020 50% refund of Registration Fee
After Jan 15, 2020 No refund is applicable
All refund will be processed after the Congress has concluded.
Ms. Kelly Hou | IFFPSS Secretariat
TEL: +886-2-2798-8329 ext.38 | Fax: +886-2-2798-6225